The Marico Innovation Foundation in association with Innovation Alchemy are organizing an Innovation Workshop for social enterprises. The workshop is designed to enable organizations involved in creating social impact and development to apply innovation as a key tool to significantly increase their impact and scale their programs. It is a 3-day workshop which will focus on innovation tools, sharing and learning from successful case studies, addressing primary challenges in applying innovation and help social enterprises identify and put together an innovative roadmap to scale up and create greater impact.
A high-impact Methodology
- Experiential & highly interactive 3-day workshop for a 3 member team from each organization
6-8 weeks of follow up support through webinars and in-person coaching
- Opportunity to be selected for Innovation Incubation supported by MIF
- Designed for a group of 7-10 diverse social enterprises that will come together to learn (both for-profit and not-for-profit models)
- Moving away from the traditional ‘individual’ based learning to a more engaging and useful ‘Team based’ approach
- Designed for 3 member teams from each organization to participate – a minimum of 2 members for each org are necessary to participate in this workshop
What each participating organization will take away from the work sessions:
- Evolution of a clear action plan that identifies the areas of innovation for organization – and inputs on how to implement the plan
- Strategic inputs and support for Leadership while implementing the innovation action plan in organizations for the first 6-8 weeks
- Learning material from the work sessions and discussions on specific challenge
- Become part of alumni of such organizations, who can share and learn on an ongoing basis through the MIF Platform (Online + events)
- Get an opportunity to be selected for a 12 to 18 month Innovation support and incubation program.
- The Program will include consulting inputs, guidance and mentoring of the identified team to build and deliver an innovative approach for scaling up impact on a particular project. Marico Innovation Foundation would support the consulting fees and time provided by its Knowledge Partner - Innovation Alchemy for its services for this innovation support process to the
For further details visit http://www.maricoinnovationfoundation.org/workshop/index.html or read the concept note.