EdelGive Social Innovation Honours 2011 is a national awards programme instituted by EdelGive Foundation, to reward innovative work in the social sector in India. EdelGive Social Innovation Honours will identify and reward organisations that are innovating to empower women in India.
Prize money of INR 50 Lakhs will be awarded to the winners across the five categories of health & well being, education, economic security & livelihoods, social and cultural rights and governance.
- Health and well being: Awarding an innovation which promotes women’s health and overall well-being
- Education: Awarding an innovation which provides women with access to education and/or improved quality of education
- Economic Security & Livelihoods: Awarding an innovation which helps women increase their income, and / or provides them with employment opportunities.
- Social and Cultural rights: Awarding an innovation which helps women overcome social and cultural challenges.
- Governance: Awarding an innovation which prepares women to participate in available legislative positions
- Visit www.edelgive.org/honours.htm
- Apply online at www.samhita.org
- Existing Samhita users can apply online at www.samhita.org by simply filling up details on EdelGive Honours pages on their profile
Deadline: 23rd October 2010
In case of queries contact EdelGive at:
Phone: 022-65240579/ 4342 8296/97
For queries regarding online application contact Samhita at:
Phone: 022-42641892/ 6520
About EdelGive Foundation:
EdelGive Foundation is an initiative of Edelweiss Capital Limited and provides strategic direction to the philanthropic activities of Edelweiss, its employees, clients and associates. EdelGive’s key priority is to focus on the areas of education, livelihoods and supporting women’s empowerment. EdelGive’s investment is in the form of financial but more importantly, capacity building support to its investees. For more information about us, please visit www.edelgive.org